CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) Training Course
CISA certification is one of the most sought-after and a globally recognized certification due to a growing demand for professionals in Information Security. CISA certification equips professionals’ with critical skills and provides with a competitive edge over peers in the field of information security. Being CISA-certified showcases your audit expertise, skills, knowledge and demonstrates that you are capable to audit, control, monitor and assess an Organizations information technology and business systems. CISAs are recognized internationally as professionals with the assurance, knowledge, skills, experience and credibility to leverage standards, manage vulnerabilities, ensure compliance, offer solutions, recommend controls and deliver value to the Organization.
To make the participants understand the key concepts and best practices of IS auditing and gain expertise in conducting IS audits of International standards aligned with the requirement of ISACA- Information Systems Audit and Control Association.
Who Should Attend CISA Training?
- CISO/ Chief Risk/ Privacy Officers
- Information Security / Compliance Head
- IS/ IT Professionals responsible for information security.
- Professional working in Corporate Governance& Risk.
- Information Security Auditors.
- Information Security Managers/Consultants.
Benefits of CISACertification
- Globally recognized as an IS Audit Professional.
- High visibility of your expertise
- Increases value to the organization
- Provides a competitive advantage over peers
- Better Career prospects and growth
- Gain a better understanding of IS audit and assurance guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Understand the acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of information systems.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CISA certification exam by ISACA.
- Be able to conduct IS audits independently and report on compliance
Course Content Overview
- The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Governance and Management of IT
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support
- Protection of Information Assets