What is ISO 20000?
ISO 20000 is the International standard for IT Service Management (ITSM) system, published by International Organization for Standardization (ISO). The standard describes a set of management processes designed to help Organizations deliver more effective and efficient IT services to the business and its customers. ISO 20000 gives the methodology and the framework to help Organizations manage their ITSM. It helps Organizations evaluate how effectively they deliver managed services, measure service levels, assess and improve their performance.
ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Training
The Lead Auditor Training Course makes the participants understand the key requirements of the standard and provides the knowledge and skills needed to conduct and lead effective internal and external ITSMS audits thatcomply with the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011.The course explains the principles and practices of independent auditing for an ITSMS, and guides participants through the entire audit process from planning to reporting on audit engagements.
The course objective is to provide participants the practical knowledge and skills required to audits ITService Management systems in accordance with ISO 20000.
Who Should Attend Lead Auditor Training?
- Auditors involved in the IT Service Management System (ITSMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants or Compliance Managers.
- Individuals responsible for maintaining ITSMS.
- Professionals seeking to prepare for an IT Service Management System audit.
- Advisors in IT Service Management.
- Third Party Auditors for ISO 20000.
Benefits of Attending Lead Auditor Training
- Understanding of ISO guidelines and performing audits in accordance with ISO 20000.
- Gaining expertise and skills to effectively audit ITSM audit.
- Better Management of audit team for ITSMS.
- Develop lead auditing expertise.
- Proficient to determine whether Management system is effective.
- Developed confidence to manage internal or third party auditors.
- Be able to prepare for third party audits.
- Expertise to contribute inimproving ITService Management system.
Course Content Overview
- Fundamental principles and concepts of an IT Service Management System (ITSMS)
- IT Service Management System (ITSMS)
- Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Preparation of ISO/IEC 20000-1 audit
- Conducting ISO/IEC 20000-1 audit
- Closing ISO/IEC 20000-1 audit
- Managing ISO/IEC 20000-1 audit program