What is ISO 20000?
ISO 20000 is the International standard for IT Service Management (ITSM) system, published by International Organization for Standardization (ISO). The standard describes a set of management processes designed to help Organizations deliver more effective and efficient IT services to the business and its customers. ISO 20000 gives the methodology and the framework to help Organizations manage their ITSM. It helps Organizations evaluate how effectively they deliver managed services, measure service levels, assess and improve their performance.
ISO 20000 Lead Implementer Training
The ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer training makes the participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an IT Service Management System (ITSMS) based on ISO/IEC 20000. The focus of training is to make a thorough understanding of IT Service Management System and consequently improve an organization’s IT processes, services, effectiveness and overall efficiency.
The course objective is to make participants understand the key concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ITSMS and to develop expertise to advise an organization in continual improvement of IT Service Management System.
Who Should Attend Lead Implementer Training?
- IT Professionals involved in Service delivery.
- Managers or Consultants responsible for implementation or management of ITSM.
- Individuals responsible for maintaining ITSMS.
- Professionals seeking to implement IT Service Management System.
- Advisors in IT Service Management.
- Auditors who wish to better understand 20000.
Benefits of Attending Lead Implementer Training
- Thorough understanding of best practices for planning and implementing ISO 20000.
- Gaining expertise and skills to effectively implement ITSM.
- Better Management of implementation of ITSMS.
- Proficiency to determine whether Management system is working as desired.
- Better management of internal or third party auditors.
- Be able to prepare for third party audits.
- Expertise to contribute in improving IT Service Management system.
Course Content Overview
- Fundamental principles and concepts of an IT Service Management System (ITSMS)
- IT Service Management System (ITSMS) best practices
- Planning an ITSMS implementation
- Implementing an ITSMS
- Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of an ITSMS
- Continual improvement of an ITSMS
- Preparing for an ITSMS certification audit