What is ISO 22301?
The full name of the standard is ISO 22301:2012 Societal security – Business continuity management systems – Requirements. ISO/IEC 22301:2012 sets out the requirements for a business continuity management system (BCMS) and is considered the only credible framework for effective business continuity management in the world. The standard specifies requirements to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and continually improve management system. An effective business continuity management system helps an organization to resume operations and return to ‘business as usual’ as quickly as possible after a disruptive incident e.g.cyber-attack or flood.
The requirements of ISO 22301:2012 are generic in nature and intended to be applicable to all organizations or parts thereof, regardless of type, size and business of the organization.
ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training
The Lead Auditor Training Course makes the participants understand the key requirements of the standard and provides the knowledge and skills needed to conduct and lead effective internal and external BCMS audits thatcomply with the requirements of ISO/IEC 22301:2012.The course explains the principles and practices of independent auditing for BCMS, and guides participants through the entire audit process from planning to reporting on audit engagements.
The course objective is to provide participants the practical knowledge and skills required to audit Business ContinuityManagement system (BCMS) in accordance with ISO 22301:2012.
Who Should Attend ISO 22301 Training?
- Auditors involved in BCMS certification audits
- Managers or Consultants responsible for risk & business continuity.
- IT Professionals involved in business continuity.
- Individuals who are part of BCM team.
- Professionals seeking to implement Business Continuity Management System.
- Advisors in Business continuity Management.
- Third Party Auditors for 22301.
Benefits of Attending ISO 22301 Training
- Thorough understanding ofISO 22301.
- Gaining expertise and skills to effectively auditBCMS.
- Better Management& planning of audit of BCM.
- Proficiency to determine whether Management system is working as desired.
- Better management of internal or third party auditors.
- Be able to prepare for third party audits.
- Expertise to contribute in improving BCM system.
Benefits of 22301 to Organization
- Increased competitive advantage
- Increased Organization reputation
- Legal and regulatory compliance
- Enhanced protection of assets
- Increased profitability
- Reduced loss due to business interruption
- Improved processes.
Course Content Overview
- Fundamental principles and concepts of Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)-RA & BIA
- Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Preparation of an ISO 22301 audit
- Conducting an ISO 22301 audit
- Closing an ISO 22301 audit
- Managing an ISO 22301 audit program