What is ITIL?
The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) is a best practice IT Service Management framework developed by the Office of Government Commerce (OGC) within the UK government. It has been developed in collaboration with leading industry experts, consultants and practitioners over the last 15 years. Since its launch, ITIL® has been widely accepted throughout the world as the de facto standard for best practice in IT Service Management.
The objective of the course is to build a fundamental understating of IT Service Management (ITSM) and the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) and gain knowledge on generic concepts, key principles & definition, manage risk, change, quality, process & functions and strategies for overall process and Service improvement.
Who Should Attend ITIL® Foundation Training?
- Professionals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL® Framework and want to use ITIL to enhance the quality of IT Service Management.
- IT professionals working within an organization and willing to contribute on an ongoing Service improvement initiative of the Organization.
- IT professionals, business managers and business process owners.
- Enthusiastic Students who are still pursuing B. Tech, BCA, M. Tech, MCA or any IT related courses and keen to acquire knowledge of one of the most widely used and accepted framework.
Benefits of learning ITIL® Foundation Training
- Knowledge of one of the widely in demand ITIL® Foundation Certificate.
- Earn 30% to 50% more compared to non ITIL® professionals.
- ITIL® helps you a Career growth in your organization.
- More job opportunities in global job market.
- ITIL® certification makes it easier for you to search the job in international market.
- Gain exposure to best practices and will be contributing in adopting and implementing ITIL®best practices in your organization.
- Gain the relevant knowledge, skills and techniques.
- Enhanced visibility of your professional expertise.
- Overall improvement in the delivery process using ITIL®.
- Improvisation of the IT Service Management.
- Greater customer satisfaction with a professional approach to Service delivery.
- Contribution in cost reduction.
- Deploy the IT skills and experience to improvise the Service delivery.
Course Content Overview
- Service Lifecycle: Introduction to Service Management, understand the fundamental ITIL® lifecycle stages, definitions, processes, functions, roles & responsibilities
- Service Strategy: How to align IT strategy with business goals and expectations.
- Service Design: Transform business requirements into strategic solutions
- Service Transition: Manage change, risk, and quality assurance Service Operation: Establish day-to-day business operations and customer expectations
- Continual Service Improvement: Strategies for overall process and service improvement